D.E.S.I. Regional Center Services
Many D.E.S.I. clients are able to access our services because they are a consumer of the Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center, South Central Los Angeles Regional Center, San Gabriel Pomona Regional Center and or other surrounding regional center.
Some examples of D.E.S.I.’s regional center services include:
- Community Integration Training (CIT)
- Independent Living Skills (ILS)
- Individualized Employment Services
- Paid Internship Program (PIP)
- Supported Living Skills (SLS)
- Bridge to the Regional Center
To use D.E.S.I.’s regional center services, you must first be a client of a California regional center. Click here to view a list of regional centers.
If you or your loved one is already a regional center consumer, you may request services directly by placing a call to your assigned service coordinator, and requesting Designated Exceptional Services for Independence (or D.E.S.I.) as your service provider.